Employer need to pay levy for their foreign workers permits to MOM Singapore every month. S Pass levies can also be paid by General Inter-bank recurring order GIRO but if you don't have GIRO account you can try some other methods to pay levies of S Pass work permits. If you don't know how must levy you have to pay Read the details about S Pass Quota and Levies.

Method 1: Using GIRO 

GIRO allows to pay levy without any hassle. After registereing GIRO account every month the levy of each worker is automatically deducted from your bank account to this you need to Fill the CPF Giro Application From and send in Mail to this address.

Tampines Central P.O. BOX 171 Singapore 915206
Download the GIRO Application

After registering you can check the status of Giro Application Online using your
CPF Account Number / NRIC Number or  CPF Submission Number

Check the Status of GIRO Application

Method 2: Singpost

To pay using Singpost you also need previous Bill to print the bill you need to register with MOM Services
After printing the bill pay the levy and any singpost branch.

Method 3:Cheque

Write a crossed cheque, made payable to “CPF Board”.
Write the CPF Submission Number, employer’s name and contact number on the back of the cheque.
Use the return envelope provided and post the cheque and payment slip in your latest bill.
Address Foreign Worker Levy
Robinson Road P.O. Box 2052
Singapore 904052

Method 4: AXS or SAM machine (for FDW employers only)

Pay to CPF Board by using NETS

Must Join Singapore Expatriate Community